Thursday 10 September 2015

Today’s “The West Country at Westminster”

What a long day – London and back by train – but I was pleased to be one of three political guests on ITV’s “The West Country at Westminster.”  



And it was also a strange feeling arriving home to hear my own dulcet tones emanating from my living room.

As I previously reported, the topics of discussion included devolution, the refugee crisis and the Labour leadership contest. I made criticised the recent “Devolution Deal” and made the case for a Cornish Assembly. I also argued in favour of a humanitarian response to the refugee crisis and spoke against any increase in military action.

The photo above shows the presenter Ian Axton with Kerry McCarthy, Labour MP for Bristol East, Johnny Mercer, Conservative MP for Plymouth Moor View, and yours truly.

No comments: